News | JHCTECH Creates Driverless Disinfection and Cleaning Vehicle for a Coach Group
JHCTECH Creates Driverless Disinfection and Cleaning Vehicle for a Coach Group
Recently, the Driverless Sweeper created by JHCTECH and HIT（Harbin Institute of Technology）for a domestic coach group has been successfully put into the market,which received an enthusiastic response.
JHCTECH's BRAV products have gained new applications in the field of unmanned driving, which provides new solutions to the problems that have always existed in the field of hygiene, such as high labor costs and low cleaning efficiency.
This project uses JHCTECH’s BRAV 7302, this product is equipped with intel core I7-7700K, GTX-1060 GPU, using HIT self-developed application system, through the front-end GNSS inertial measurement unit, lidar, millimeter wave radar , Industrial cameras and alarms, etc., can achieve real-time ranging, satellite navigation, automatic detection and sensing of the surrounding environment, upload images and data to the MEC edge computing system for processing, and upload the processing results to the cloud platform to assist the remote controller Judge. The driverless sweeper can realize fully automatic driverless, automatic steering, turning, up and downhill. It can warn in real time when encountering obstacles, and it can work uninterrupted in various bad weather conditions. Through the web and mobile cloud management platforms, one-click recall can be realized, and multiple unmanned sweepers can be remotely controlled at the same time.
1. Equipped with Intel Skylake-S/Kabylake-S high-performance platform, it can be equipped with 1 MXM3.1 GPU module, supporting independent NVIDIA Gforce GTX full series and AMD RX series GPUs with up to 120W power consumption;
2. Supports multiple cameras at the same time to achieve different types of high-speed inspection; supports 4K display, GPU has high-performance image processing capabilities, and supports real-time analysis and recognition of videos and pictures
3. Equipped with various interfaces, which can be connected to PLC, motor, lighting controller and display, while supporting 4G card wireless network and Wifi/BT wireless communication;
4. It can operate stably in harsh industrial environment;
5. Ensure that the controller, camera and software system can cooperate smoothly and are fully compatible.