Solution for cutting machine system - Industrial embedded box computer KMDA-2602
With the development of modern machinery processing industry, the requirements for cutting quality and precision are constantly improving. The requirements for improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and having highly intelligent automatic cutting functions are also increasing. The development of CNC cutting machines must be Adapt to the requirements of the development of modern machinery processing industry.
- The industrial computer hardware solution has low power consumption, high reliability, and can continue uninterrupted operation to ensure work efficiency.
- The industrial control body is small and can meet the installation requirements in a small space
- There are multiple network ports or serial ports to communicate with the PLC, and there is a display interface to connect the HMI device
- KMDA-2602 is equipped with Intel® J1900 CPU, TDP 10W, adopts industrial grade components, has extremely high stability, and can guarantee long-term uninterrupted work
- "Hand size", KMDA-2602-T002: 155*111.8*49mm; KMDA-2602-S00X: 155*111.8*65mm
- The system has 2~4 network ports, 2~4 serial ports, HDMI, VGA dual display, 4~7 USB function interfaces, which can meet the needs of various PCL communication
- Compact Aluminum Chassis, Fanless Design
- Intel Baytrail Celeron J1900 2.0-2.42G CPU
- 1*DDR3L 1333 MHz SODIMM , Up to 8GB
- 4*Intel I211-AT PCIe Gig. LAN
- 1*HDMI and 1*VGA, Audio Line out
- 1*USB3.0, 6*USB2.0,6*COM, 8 bit DIO
- 1*Mini PCIe(PCIe+USB),1*Mini PCIe(SATA+USB)
- 1*2.5" SATA2 Bay and 1*mSATA
- DC 9~36V Wide Power Input
Intel Celeron J1900 CPU, 4*LAN, 7*USB, 6*COM, HDMI and VGA, DC-IN 9~36V, CPU Temp. show in LED
Compact dimension box computer KMDA-2602, PCB to PCB multi-structure and fanless design. Powered by Intel Celeron J1900 2.0-2.42GHz 4 cores 4 threads processor, DDR3L 1333MHZ SODIMM memory up to 8GB. 4 Gig. LAN, 1*USB3.0, 6*USB2.0(1 inside), HDMI and VGA dual display, 8bit DIO, 1*Mini PCIe, 1*mSATA and 1*2.5" SATA bay. DC 9-36V wide power input, Operating temperature showing in LED, economical and reliable, it will be fit for IoT terminal and manufacture application.
Intel Celeron J1900 CPU, 2*LAN, 4*USB, 8-bit DIO, 2*COM, HDMI and VGA, CPU Temp. show in LED, DC-IN 9~36V, Compact and Slim Design.
KMDA-2602/T002 is a compact dimension embedded box computer with a fanless design. Powered by Intel® Celeron J1900 2.0-2.42GHz 4cores 4threads processor, DDR3L 1333MHZ SODIMM memory up to 8GB. 2 PCIe Gigabit LAN, 1*USB3.0, 3*USB2.0, HDMI and VGA dual display, Audio Line out, 8-bit DIO, 1*Mini PCIe, 1*mSATA and 1*2.5" SATA bay. DC 9-36V wide power input, Operating temperature showing in LED, economical and reliable, Slim design, Din-rail mounting, it will be fit for IoT terminal and manufacture application.
10.1" TFT LCD, Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen, HDM I & VGA, OSD Function Keys
ALAD-101T is a brand new industrial display, which supports multi-touch, with both digital and analog input. It features a 10 inches multi-media TFT LCD(1200*800) with S-wire resistive touch screen or optional capacitive touch screen, Its functional interfaces match JHCTECH's box computers' and panel PCs' display port. With DC 9-36V wide power input, it is suitable for intelligent manufacturing and KIOSK.
15-inch TFT LCD, Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen, HDMI&VGA, OSD Function Keys
ALAD-151T is a brand new industrial display, designed to meet the needs of customers who want quick and easy integration with JHCTECH Embedded Box Computers, such as KMDA and FEBC lines. JHCTECH offers two different touch screens for ALAD-151T to meet different demands. ALAD-151T supports 15 inches 1024*768 TFT LCD, with 5 wire heat-resistant resistive touch screen， optional projected capacitive touch, and DC 9~36V power input.